About the Firestorm:
The Firestorm is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Grenade mod can be produced by Hyperion, Tediore, and Vladof. The only difference between these grenade mods, except the manufacturers, is the delivery module. The Firestorm is one of the best legendary grenade mods in the game. You want to pick up a Rain or Gravity Salvo version of the Firestorm as these spit out the most projectiles.
Note: The Firestorm only comes in the fire element and isn’t as effective on fast-moving enemies. Also, it doesn’t work in small corridors, so use it wisely.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Soon afterwards, the clouds descended upon the earth.”
- Meteors will crash into the ground and deal incendiary damage.
How to get the Firestorm?:
The Firestorm can be obtained from any loot source but has a high chance of dropping from the Auralia who is located at Blackbarrel Cellars on Eden-6.
Firestorm Drop Rates:
- Normal: 30%
- Mayhem 4 or higher: 15%
- The Firestorm occasionally appears in Maurice’s Black Market.
- Rain: While initial Meteors rain down, spawns 3 additional grenades that repeat the initial effect.
- Singularity: Before spawning the 4 Meteors it creates a Singularity that sucks in enemies and barrels.
- Gravity Salvo: Combines the effect of the Rain and Singularity Prefixes.
- Hyperion Firestorm
- The Hyperion version of the Firestorm has the longbow/teleport delivery mechanic.
- Tediore Firestorm
- The Tediore version of the Firestorm explodes shortly after impact.
- Vladof Firestorm
- The Vladof version of the Firestorm explodes on impact.
- The flavor text is a quote from Pliny the Younger’s first-person account of the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79.
GET FREE LOOT WITH THESE CODE!
Claim these Borderlands 3 SHiFT Codes for in-game rewards!