About the Flama Diddle:
The Flama Diddle is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Tediore Shotgun is very accurate due to it’s fixed bullet pattern. This makes the Diddle a reliable weapon on longer ranges. Although you need to keep in mind the slower projectile speed. On reload, you will throw the weapon. This can have a homing effect or it will erratically start firing.
Special Weapon Effect:
“VIII. Never turn your back on a Monster!”
- Always Incendiary
- Projectiles have a fixed O-pattern with 1 projectile in the middle.
- Your shots can ricochet once off of the terrain.
- When the weapon is thrown, it will shoot at its target as it homes into them.
How to get the Flama Diddle?:
The Flama Diddle can be obtained from any suitable loot source, as a world drop on Xylourgos, in the Guns, Love, and Tentacles DLC. But it has an increased chance of dropping from Wendigo in Negul Neshai.
- Hotfix – December 17, 2020
- Increased weapon damage by 20%
- “Never turn your back on a Monster” is actually track IX, instead of VIII, on the album ‘HEMISPHERES’ from Rush.
- Flama and Diddle are both drum strokes.
- Flam: A flam consists of two single strokes played by alternating hands (RL or LR). The first stroke is a quieter grace note followed by a louder primary stroke on the opposite hand. The two notes are played almost simultaneously, and are intended to sound like a single, broader note. The temporal distance between the grace note and the primary note can vary depending on the style and context of the piece being played.
- Diddle: A diddle is a double stroke played at the current prevailing speed of the piece. For example, if a sixteenth-note passage is being played then any diddles in that passage would consist of sixteenth notes.
- The Diddle looks to be a spiritual successor to the Omen from Borderlands 2.