About the Sapper:
The Sapper is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Gunner Class Mod is great for an infinite ammo build. Because longer you shoot the more life steal you gain. This Sapper class mod can really help out with Moze’s survivability.
Special Weapon Effect:
“To each according to their needs”
- Moze gains up to 12% Life Steal. The longer she holds down the fire button, the greater the life steal.
How to get the Sapper Class Mod?:
The Sapper can be obtained from any suitable loot source, as a world drop on Xylourgos, in the Guns, Love, and Tentacles DLC. But it has an increased chance of dropping from Empowered Grawn in Negul Neshai.
- Means of Destruction
- Whenever Moze deals splash damage, there is a chance for ammo to be added to her currently equipped weapon, as well as a smaller chance for a grenade to be recovered.
- Matched Set
- Moze’s currently equipped weapon gains bonus magazine size and decreased heat per shot for every piece of equipped gear that has the same manufacturer as the weapon’s.
- The Iron Bank
- This skill increases Moze’s magazine size.
PASSIVE STAT BONUSES
If you want a god-roll Sapper Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your Gunner Class Mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Splash Damage / Weapon Damage
- While General Splash/Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- [Manufacturer] Weapon (Critical) Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.