About the Freeman:
The Freeman is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Atlas Rocket Launcher has no alternate firing mode to lock-on targets. Instead, you are able to manually guide your projectiles. So when you fire off a rocket, it will continue to travel forward but now you can stear it by moving your crosshair. While it does require some practice you can hit enemies that are behind cover. Which is helpful when you are in ‘Fight for your life’ mode. And since the damage of the Freeman is pretty good it’s definitely a fun weapon to play around with.
Special Weapon Effect:
“The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.”
- Rockets follow the crosshair laser sight.
- No Alternative Fire mode.
How to get the Freeman?:
The Freeman can be obtained from any loot source but has a high chance of dropping from Warden who is located in The Anvil on Eden-6. You encounter him during the mission Hammerlocked.
The Drop Rate of the Freeman is 30% unless you are playing on Mayhem 6 or above, then it’s 13.5%
- Hotfix April 1, 2021
- Increased weapon damage by 47%
- The Freeman occasionally appears in Maurice’s Black Market.
- The name, flavor text, and special effect are a reference to the Half-Life video game series
- The flavor text is a quote said by the G-Man in the opening scene of Half-Life 2.
- The name refers to Gordon Freeman himself, the protagonist of the series.
SECRET VENDOR LOCATION DISCOVERED
Discover the location of Maurice’s hidden Black Market vending machine that sells Legendary items!
Where is Maurice?