About the Friend-Bot:
The Friend-Bot is a Legendary item in Borderlands 3. This Beastmaster class mod is designed to buff your pets and keep them in the fight. With the Friend-Bot class mod, you probably want to spec into the master skill tree.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Don’t worry, the dog lives.”
- Increased pet damage. When FL4K kills an enemy, their pets gains Second Wind.
How to get the Friend-Bot?:
The Friend-Bot can be obtained during the Trial of Discipline in the Precipice Anchor, it has a high chance of dropping from Arbalest of Discipline.
Variants of the Friend-Bot mod may grant the following bonuses:
- Psycho Head on a Stick
- This skill gives FL4K’s pet increased movement speed and damage for a short time after FL4K kills an enemy.
- Barbaric Yawp
- This skill increases all pet bonuses that FL4K receives.
- All My BFF’s
- This skill allows FL4K’s allies to receive a portion of FL4K’s total health regeneration. FL4K’s pet receives twice the amount.
Passive Stat Bonuses
If you want a god-roll Friend-Bot Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your beastmaster class mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- [Manufacturer] Critical Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] Critical Damage boosts can really crank up FL4K’s DPS on any build.
- Weapon Damage
- While General Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- Action Skill Cooldown
- Increased Action Skill Cooldown is great since it allows you to utilize your action skill quicker and Class Mods provides a bigger cooldown bonus than artifacts.