Special Legendary Effect
And you’re a sky of blue.
The Full Battery will call down a lightning bolt onto the nearest enemy whenever a fully charged shield gets drained. The Full Battery always comes with the AMP component draining 25% of your full ward for a +40% Gun Damage increase.
How to get the Full Battery?
- The Full Battery is a Chaos Item and therefore drops from Bosses in the Chaos Chamber.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also farm Son of a Witch in Karnok’s Wall as he is the dedicated loot source for the Full Battery.
The Full Battery spawns with 1 Additional Shield Component. There are 17 different parts and each of these augments has an equal chance of rolling on the item.
- ABSORB: +15% chance to Absorb bullets as Ammo.
- ADAPTIVE: +8% Maximum Health and 17% Damage Resistance to the last damage type received for 3 seconds.
- ADRENALINE: +23% Reload Speed while Ward is depleted.
- BRIMMING: While full: +5% Max-Health Regen/s
- CAPACITY: +25%/+50%/ Maximum Ward.
- DELAY: -25% Ward Recharge Delay.
- FLEET: +10% Movement Speed while Ward is depleted.
- HEALTH: +10% Maximum Health.
- NOVA: Trigger an Elemental Damage Nova on Ward Break
- RECHARGE: +15% Ward Regeneration Rate
- REFLECT: 15%/30% chance to Reflect bullets and arrows while Warded.
- RESISTANT: Increases Resistance
- ROID: +20% Melee Damage while Ward is depleted
- SAFE-SPACE: Knocks back all enemies on Ward break
- SPIKE: Return xxx Damage if dealt Melee Damage while Warded.
- TRIGGER HAPPY: +10% Fire Rare while Ward is depleted
- TURTLE: +40% Ward Capacity, -10% Maximum Health.
- VAGABOND: +10% Movement Speed while Ward is full.