About the Gas Mask:
The Gas Mask is a Legendary Item in Borderlands 3. This Hyperion Shield always has corrosive resistance and increases your ‘Fight for your Life’ time by 50%. The Gask Mask can spawn with additional shield components giving you a variety of options.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Fight until the end; until your last breath.”
- Fight for Your Life time increased by 50%
- Spawns with 2 or 3 additional shield components
How to get the Gas Mask?
The Gas Mask is an Arms Race exclusive Legendary. It can randomly drop from any suitable loot source within the Stormblind Complex located on Pandora. However, you have a high chance of getting the Gas Mask from the Red Chest at location D on the map.
Gas Mask Drop Rates:
- Plunderdome Loot Room: 16.7 – 23.5%
- Heavyweight Harker: 5.6% – 6.1%
- Rival Bandit Revenant (x3): 25% – 37.5%
- Cofferant or Chubby Skagg: 30%
- Air-Drop Chests: 15%
- Red Chest: 5%
- Badass Enemies: 3% – 4.5%
- White Chest: 1.5%
- Other Enemies: 0.5% – 0.75%