About the Golden Rule Class Mod:
Special Weapon Effect:
“I can do this all day.”
- Whenever an enemy damages Amara, she gains increased Action Skill Cooldown Rate for a few seconds. This effect stacks.
How to get the Golden Rule?:
The Golden Rule can randomly be obtained in Moxxi’s Heist on the Handsome Jackpot from any suitable loot source. But it has a 33.3% chance of dropping from the final boss, Jackbot, who is located in the VIP Tower.
- Laid Bare
- This skill causes enemies damaged by Amara’s Action Skill to take increased damage from all sources.
This skill allows Amara to gain a stack of Mindfulness whenever she takes damage. Every stack of Mindfulness increases her movement speed and reduces her shield recharge delay. Stacks decay after a short time.
- Helping Hand(s)
- This skill gives Amara damage reduction for a short time after using her Action Skill.
PASSIVE STAT BONUSES
If you want a god-roll Golden Rule Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your Siren Class Mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Weapon Damage
- While General Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- [Manufacturer] Weapon (Critical) Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- The flavor text is a quote from Captain America: The First Avenger.