About the Good Juju:
The Good Juju is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Dahl Assault Rifle has a 4-round burst, has a high fire rate, reload speed, and deals decent damage. You can stack the damage of the critical hits by dealing body shots. However, beware that you will lose these damage stacks when you manually reload. So if you keep killing your targets things will become easier and easier.
None, shock, cryo, corrosive, radiation.
Good Juju Special Weapon Effect:
“Kinda, sorta wants to end all existence.”
- The magazine is instantly refilled on kill.
- Non-critical hits increase Critical Damage Bonus by 20%. This bonus stacks 25 times and is removed upon manual reload.
How to get the Good Juju?:
The Good Juju is Mayhem Mode 4 or higher Legendary. You can get it from The Rampager who is located in the Forgotten Basilica on Promethea.
- With the April 2, 2020, hotfix the Good JuJu received a buff.
- Non-critical hits now increase Critical Damage Bonus by 20%. This bonus stacks 25 times and is removed upon manual reload.
- The gun’s name is a reference to Destiny’s Bad Juju