About the Green Monster Class Mod:
Special Weapon Effect:
“We often smilin’ at sights of violence.”
- After firing her weapon for a few seconds, Moze’s weapons gain bonus corrosive damage. The longer she continually fires her weapon, the greater the bonus.
How to get the Green Monster Class Mod?:
The Green Monster can only be obtained in the Moxxi’s Heist on the Handsome Jackpot DLC. You can get it as a random world drop from any suitable loot source but this class mod has a high chance of dropping from the DLC’s final boss, Jackbot. This boss actually has a 100% chance of dropping a legendary item from its loot pool.
- Scorching RPM’s
- This skill increases Moze’s fire rate and critical hit damage.
- Click, Click…
This skill grants Moze increasing gun damage as the gun’s magazine empties. If the gun is manufactured by COV, Moze gains gun damage as the gun’s heat increases.
- The Iron Bank
- This skill increases Moze’s magazine size.
PASSIVE STAT BONUSES
If you want a god-roll Green Monster Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your Gunner Class Mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Splash Damage / Weapon Damage
- While General Splash/Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- [Manufacturer] Weapon (Critical) Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Although not listed, there is a limit to the total bonus given, so pairing the class mod with the Infinity will not produce an endless damage bonus.