About the Handsome Jackhammer:
The Handsome Jackhammer is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This SMG is a hybrid between a Hyperion and a Tediore weapon. When you aim down sight it will have a shield and when you reload the Handsome Jackhammer, you will throw it out like a Tediore weapon. When thrown the Handsome Jackhammer will bounce 5 times and deal damage to nearby targets.
None, Incendiary, Shock, Corrosive, Cryo, Radiation
Special Weapon Effect:
“Everyone thinks they are the heroes of their own stories.”
- The Handsome Jackhammer can be thrown like a Tediore weapon.
- The weapon will bounce 5 times and trigger a nova blast.
- The weapon will continue to fire until its clip is empty
- Handsome Jack Voice Module will randomly talk to you.
How to get the Handsome Jackhammer?:
The Handsome Jackhammer can be obtained from any loot source but has a high chance of dropping from Handsome Jackie who is located in the Skywell-27 on Promethea.
The Drop Rate of the Handsome Jackhammer is 15%
- When Thrown, the Handsome Jackhammer can deal self-damage.
- Like Tediore weapons, the Handsome Jackhammer’s reload throw deals more damage the more bullets are left in the magazine.
- Due to the large magazine size, the Handsome Jackhammer can consume a lot of ammo per throw.
- The Handsome Jackhammer’s bounce explosions share the effect of its elemental capacitor.
- June 11th, 2020
- Increased weapons damage
- The red flavor text is a reference to Handsome Jack from Borderlands 2 where he taunts you for not being the hero of this story.
Handsome Jack Voice Module Quotes
- “Where are we going after this? I don’t know about you, but I could murder for some sushi right now.”
- “Hey, what do you say we find a Hyperion constructor and get me out of this gun, huh? I’ll give you… I don’t… have… my wallet… on me… Alright, you know what, let’s just stick with the gun for now. We’ll go- we’ll put a pin in that.”
- “Bandits all over the universe, huh? Guess I was right.”
- “You have great taste in weapons, kiddo; I’ll give you that.”
- “Ughh, just frickin’ do something already. Just because I’m digital doesn’t mean I can’t die of boredom.”
- “I’m having a murder party and you’re super invited.”
- “You know I could just self destruct and kill us both anytime, right? I’m just kidding. It’s just- ah, ah, I’m joking. You’re fine. Just- just make to the killing soon, huh.”
- “Yellow, it’s me, your gun. Super bored. Kill something.”
- “Man, I’m even a hot piece of ass as a gun! I mean, look at these bevels! Damn!”
- “This is- this is- feels great. Really. We make a great pair. That is to say, yeah, I’m great, you look great holding me. But it’s- it’s really great.”
- “Hey, you know I heard a guy; he hates your favorite band. Are you just gonna take that? The nerve! Or do you want to go shove me into his chest and pull the trigger until he’s nuked? Do ya? Huh? Could be fun.”
- “Get ready to feel some, dumb-dumb!”
- “You’re screwed now — we’re the good guys!”
- “Yeah, I don’t care who started this — I’m gonna end it!”
- “Did you see that?! I mean, wuh wuh.”
- “The end is comin’, and it’s handsome, baby!”
- “Come get some, you freakin’ morons!”
- “Who’s up for a killing spree?”
- “Finally! Some frickin’ action around here!”
- “Oh hey, do you know who you’re messing with? ME! That’s who.”
- “Ahahahaha, oh man.”
- “I’m boooounciiiing!!”