The Head of the Snake is one of the Legendary Armor in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. This Armor is manufactured by Swifft and is part of the base game. The Head of the Snake is an interesting piece of gear when running a Hydra Companion Build with your Graveborn.
Special Legendary Effect
Cut one head off and I will take its place.
- Periodically teleport far away Hydra Companions next to the Fatemaker.
- Killing enemies extends the duration of your Hydra Companion by 30%.
How to get the Head of the Snake?
- You can obtain the Head of the Snake randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also farm Salissa, who is the final boss in Sunfang Oasis, as it is in their dedicated loot pool.
- Armor rolls with different skills depending on the Armor’s classes
- Secondary Passive Stats are grouped into 6 clusters and can only roll 1 Stat from each cluster.
- The red text references the Lernaean Hydra of Greek myth.