About the Heart Breaker:
The Heart Breaker is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Hyperion Shotgun shoots in a fixed heart-shape pattern which makes it pretty accurate. Although you don’t want to use this as a sniper because the pellets do spread out the further they travel. The Heart Breaker is a Moxxi weapon and therefore heals you for a percentage of the damage dealt. It’s a pretty good shotgun with a decent fire rate that will keep you in the fight.
Incendiary, Shock, Corrosive, Cryo, and Radiation.
Special Weapon Effect:
“I don’t want to set the world on fire…”
- You heal for 7% of weapon damage dealt.
- Pellets fired have a fixed heart-shape pattern.
How to get the Heart Breaker?:
The Heart Breaker can be obtained in Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot, it has a 10% chance of dropping from the Georgous Armada who is a target for the Crew Challange “Mayor’s Killer Look” he is located in The Compactor.
- Hotfix – December 17, 2020
- Increased weapon damage by 130%
- Increased healing percentage of damage dealt
- The Heart Breaker is a returning weapon from Borderlands 2 but as a legendary shotgun and can spawn with various elements.
- The flavor text is a reference to The Ink Spots‘ 1941 song, “I Don’t Want To Set The World On Fire.”