About the Hellshock:
The Hellshock is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Maliwan Pistol always comes with the incendiary and shock element. You can switch elements by using the alternative fire option. The legendary special effect lets projectiles ricochet off surfaces and swap the projectiles element. So if you are shooting fire projectiles, the missed shots will ricochet and deal shock damage and vise versa. The Hellshock was already an oke weapon for mobbing Maliwan troopers since they have both a shield and a health gauge. By setting the Hellshock on incendiary, you can shoot at the ground just before your enemies and the projectiles will ricochet and strip the shield. Once the shield is gone, you can shoot directly at your opponent to finish the job.
Shock or Incendiary
Special Weapon Effect:
“I had not thought death had undone so many.”
- Always incendiary and shock.
- Projectiles ricochet once.
- Projectiles that have ricochet, will switch to the other element.
How to get the Hellshock?:
The Hellshock can be obtained from any loot source but has a 15% chance of dropping from Vermilingua who is located in The Splinterlands on Pandora.
- The Hellshock occasionally appears in Maurice’s Black Market.
- The flavor text is a line from Dante Alighieri’s Inferno where he is describing the circles of hell and how many people are there.
GET FREE LOOT WITH THESE CODE!
Claim these Borderlands 3 SHiFT Codes for in-game rewards!