About the Hellwalker:
The Hellwalker is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Jakobs Shotgun is a beast and is made to kill. It’s basically the shotgun from Doom and the game also plays into that. Just point and shoot everything in your path and watch it explode.
Special Weapon Effect:
“So, my demons. Your time has come.”
- Always incendiary.
- Projectile spread assumes a pentagram pattern.
How to get the Hellwalker?:
The Hellwalker can be randomly obtained from any loot source but it has a high chance of dropping from Road Dog who is located in The Splinterlands on Pandora.
The Drop Rate of the Hellwalker is 10%
- The Hellwalker always spawns with the “Speedloadn'” prefix.
- Hellwalker is extremely useful with FL4K’s Fade Away and Leave No Trace skills. As every pellet will score a critical hit during Fade Away, it is possible to keep shooting and deal large amounts of damage without reloading when the skill is active.
- A guitar riff can be heard when the Hellwalker is equipped.
- The weapon is a reference to the Super shotgun from the Doom franchise.
- The sound effects that play when the weapon is used are from the Doom (2016) soundtrack BFG Division.
- The flavor text is the first line of lyrics from the TesseracT song Concealing Fate, Part 2: Deception
- Once the barrel of the Hellwalker starts smoking, it remains so for an exceedingly long time