About the Hellwalker:
The Hellwalker is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Jakobs Shotgun is a beast and is made to kill. It’s basically the shotgun from Doom and the game also plays into that. Just point and shoot everything in your path and watch it explode. The Hellwalker always spawns with the “Speedloadn’” prefix.
Special Weapon Effect:
“So, my demons. Your time has come.”
- Always incendiary.
- Projectile spread assumes a pentagram pattern.
- Incendiary: Fire damage is strong against Flesh and can cause targets to burn. Burning deals high damage over a 5-second duration.
- Elemental Damage Guide
How do you get the Hellwalker in Borderlands 3?
The Hellwalker can be randomly obtained from any loot source but it has a 10% chance of dropping from Road Dog who is located in The Splinterlands on Pandora.
Is the Hellwalker any good?
The Hellwalker is a Top Tier weapon and is considered one of the best shotguns in Borderlands 3.
- Hotfix – March 3, 2020
- Increased Weapon Damage by 317%
- Hotfix – October 17, 2019
- Reduced Weapon Damage by 8%
- A guitar riff can be heard when the Hellwalker is equipped.
- The weapon is a reference to the Super shotgun from the Doom franchise.
- The sound effects that play when the weapon is used are from the Doom (2016) soundtrack BFG Division.
- The flavor text is the first line of lyrics from the TesseracT song Concealing Fate, Part 2: Deception
- Once the barrel of the Hellwalker starts smoking, it remains so for an exceedingly long time
Best weapon in the game / 10
Personally love it. Hits hard, fires fast. Right elemental for my shotgun uses. It is my standard shotgun.
I wish this thing would stop dropping out of Roaddog to get the Redline… 🙄
I’d give it a Rip out of Tear
Stick that with the 5 secs of unlimited ammo out of mozes mech and you got a deal
Will kill demons again.
Tristan D Ivy
+ Makes a cool noise
Is it a coincidence that there is a DOOM post right above this one?