About the Hex:
The Hex is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Atlas Grenade is one of the best Grenade Mods in the game. When thrown it creates an elemental coil that damages your opponents over time. While the HEX was “nerfed” it is still one of the highest performing frags in the game.
Shock, Cryo, and Radiation.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Keeper of the stars, I hope to never find…”
- A homing grenade that targets the closest enemy and generates an elemental coil.
How to get the Hex?:
The Hex can be obtained from any loot source but has a 15% chance of dropping from the Sky Bullies who are located in The Anvil on Eden-6.
- MIRV: Splits into 3 on impact.
- MIRV-Tacular: Splits into 6 on impact.
- Cloning: Splits into 2 after being thrown.
- Mitosis: Splits into 3 after being thrown.
- Recurring: Splits into 2 after being thrown and spawns 3 grenades in impact. (6 in total)
- The constant damage output of this grenade is great when rocking a “Consecutive Hits” announcement because that way you can keep your stacks up.
- Hotfix – October 15, 2020
- 147% Increased grenade damage
- Hotfix – October 17, 2029
- Damage reduced by 70%.
- Duration reduced to 3 seconds.
- The flavor text is a line from the song All Bodies by Between the Buried and Me.