About the Horizon:
The Horizon is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Tediore Shotgun doesn’t have the highest fire rate, however, it does have a badass reload ability. Because when you throw the Horizon you can shoot the homing projectile and it will create a singularity. This way you can pull in a mob of enemies close together and the explosion does a pretty good amount of damage.
Incendiary, Shock, Corrosive, Cryo, and Radiation.
Special Weapon Effect:
“You can’t leave. She won’t let you.”
When thrown, the weapon will project a Target that can be shot to create a Singularity and explode.
How to get the Horizon?:
The Horizon can be obtained from any loot source but has a 10% chance of dropping from Maxitrillion who is a rare spawn. You can find Maxitrillion in Voracious Canopy on Eden-6. This bot spawns in one of the offices just before the Genevieve boss fight.
- The Horizon’s singularity will damage the character.
- If the discarded Horizon is not shot, it will target and explode on an enemy.
- Hotfix – October 15, 2020
- 66% Increased weapon damage
- Increased reload speed
- Increased damage dealt from the Singularity
- The name and flavor text are a reference to the 1997 film Event Horizon.