About the Hunter-Seeker:
The Hunter-Seeker is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This is a slow-moving Tediore Grenade that seeks out an enemy and will shoot projectiles at its target along the way.
None, Shock, Fire, Cryo, Corrosive, and Radiation.
Special Weapon Effect:
- This homing grenade shoots at its enemies before it explodes.
How to get the Hunter-Seeker?:
The Hunter-Seeker can be obtained from any loot source but has a 15% chance of dropping from Dreg & Rage. They are the pet dragons of the Mother of Grogans. Who is located at The Anvil on Eden-6.
- Cloning: Splits into 2 after being thrown.
- The Hunter-Seeker can prox the special effect of Zane’s ‘Seein’ Dead’ class mod.
- Projectiles of the Hunter-Seeker get the same critical hit buff as the weapon that you are holding in your hand.
- Gun-related skills like Short Fuse, Megavore, and Kensei boost the Hunter Seekers projectiles while gun damage bonuses don’t.
- Hotfix – October 15, 2020
- 215% Increased grenade damage
- The name and flavor text are a reference to the novel Dune, and a passage in which a character tries to catch a drone which is hunting him, saying “I must grip tightly.”