About the Hustler:
The Hustler is a Legendary item in Borderlands 3. This legendary operative class mod is all about critical hits. It basically gives you a 5% chance to deal up to 125% additional damage.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Every day I’m hustlin’.”
- Damaging an enemy with a non-critical hit grants Zane a stack that gives a 25% critical hit damage bonus and a 5% chance for non-critical hits to score a critical hit. The effect can be stacked 5 times and the non-critical hit bonus uses all stacks when triggered.
How to get the Hustler?:
The Hustler is a Fantastic Fustercluck Legendary and has a 10% chance of dropping from Locomöbius who is located at Sapphire’s Run in Krieg’s Mind. But it can also randomly drop from any suitable loot source.
Variants of the Hustler grants the following bonuses:
- This skill increases the cooldown rate of Zane’s Action Skills based on his remaining shield point percentage.
- Action Skill Cooldown Rate: up to +7% per rank
- Brain Freeze
- This skill gives Zane’s critical hits a chance to slow the target. This effect stacks until the target is frozen.
- Slow Chance: +4% per rank
- Like a Ghost
- This skill gives Zane and his Digi-Clone a chance to ignore bullets. This chance is increased for a short time each time Zane activates an Action Skill.
- Ignore Bullet Chance: 2% per rank
- Additional Ignore Bullet Chance: +3% per rank
- Duration: 8 seconds
Combining the Class Mod with the Eraser Skill and a Recursion or Complex Root lets you deal a ton of damage.