About the Infernal Wish:
The Infernal Wish is a Legendary Item in Borderlands 3. This Anshin Shield adds 1 Projectile per shot when the shield isn’t depleted.
Firing your weapon can cause Self-Combustion, which is increased with each infernal Stack. These stacks are resets on Second Winds.
The Self-Combustion doesn’t work with an Elemental Projector artifact, therefore, you cannot turn the self-damage into a damage boost – unlike the Pain is Power or Pestilence.
Special Weapon Effect:
“It’s there always, this dark passenger. ”
- +1 projectile with capacity. Firing can cause Self-Combustion
How to get the Infernal Wish?
The Infernal Wish is an Arms Race exclusive Legendary. It can randomly drop from any suitable loot source within the Stormblind Complex located on Pandora. However, you have a high chance of getting the Infernal Wish from the Red Chest at location E on the map.
Infernal Wish Drop Rates:
- Launch Command Loot Room: 6.7 – 23.5%
- Heavyweight Harker: 5.6% – 6.1%
- Rival Bandit Revenant (x3): 25% – 37.5%
- Cofferant or Chubby Skagg: 30%
- Air-Drop Chests: 15%
- Red Chest: 5%
- Badass Enemies: 3% – 4.5%
- White Chest: 1.5%
- Other Enemies: 0.5% – 0.75%
The red flavor text is a reference to Dexter TV series