The Joint Training is one of the Legendary Amulets in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. This Amulet is part of the base game. The Joint Training is manufactured by Vatu and enhances your offense by boosting your own and your companion’s critical hits. When you score a critical hit, your companions will be able to score more critical hits and when they do, you gain increased critical hit damage. So there is a nice loop to keep dealing critical hit damage.
Table of contents
Special Legendary Effect
Go for the eyes. Boo!
- Fatemaker’s Critical Hits increase Companion’s Critical Hit Chance by 80% for 6 seconds.
- Companion’s Critical Hits increase Fatemaker’s Critical Hit Damage by 30% for 6 seconds.
How to get the Joint Training?
- You can obtain the Joint Training randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also farm Obsidian Wyvern who is located in Tangledrift as it is in their dedicated loot pool.
The Joint Training comes with 2 additional Secondary Stats, with a small chance of rolling the same stat twice.
|Status Effect Damage||25.00%||29.42%||34.67%||40.91%||48.3%|
|Action Skill Cooldown Rate||20.00%||23.16%||26.91%||31.37%||36.7%|
|Dark Magic Efficiency||20.00%||23.43%||27.51%||32.36%||38.1%|
- The red text quotes the character Minsc from the 1998 RPG game Baldur’s Gate where they instruct their pet.
- The line “Go for the Eyes”, is also being used by Marquis in Battleborn or your Fatemaker when casting the spell that casts Wyverns.
- Every Legendary in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Best Amulets in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- How to increase your loot luck