About the Kaos:
The Kaos is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Dahl Assault Rifle is a great crowd control weapon. With its high stability and accuracy, you can target enemies with ease. The Kaos true power lies in its special ability. Because killing enemies with this weapon will create and elemental explosion that can spread its elemental damage to nearby targets. This way you can spread like a disease across the combat zone, triggering a chain of explosions.
Fire, Corrosive, Shock, and Cryo.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Grants the mystical art of exploding smallhands.”
- Always elemental.
- Killing an enemy creates an elemental explosion and any target that is caught in the blast radius will receive its element status effect.
How to get the Kaos?:
The Kaos can randomly be obtained from any loot source but has a high chance of dropping from the Psychobillies who are located in Ambermire on Eden-6. Only, Billy can drop the Legendary Item.
The Drop Rate of the Kaos is 10%
- A good weapon against mobs which you can find in the end-game content like slaughter domes and proving grounds.
- Enemies that already have been affected by the weapon’s status effect will not trigger the explosion.
- Watch out for enemies that get up close to you as the elemental explosion can also hurt you.
- The Koas occasionally appears in Maurice’s Black Market.
- This weapon’s name is a reference to one of the Gearbox Software game designers, Grant Kao.