About the Kickcharger:
The Kickcharger is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Vladof Rocket Launcher has the same model as the Backburner but shoots a focused laser beam like the ION Cannon. While the Kickcharger can shoot through multiple enemies, you do need to charge it up before you can fire. However, at the cost of 1 ammo per shot, you are getting top-tier damage because if you charge it up for 4 seconds you deal 4x the damage. You can also perform a slide to fully charge the Kickcharger to maximum capacity.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Let it Slide”
- Laser Projectile pierces through enemies
- The Kickcharger is fully charged up after 4 seconds and then deals 400% damage.
- The Kickcharger is fully charged up after performing a Slide.
How to get the Kickcharger?
The Kickcharger is an Arms Race exclusive Legendary. It can randomly drop from any suitable loot source within the Stormblind Complex located on Pandora. However, you have a high chance of getting the Kickcharger from the Red Chest at location G on the map.
Kickcharger Drop Rates
- Dam, WTF: 15.9% – 19%
- Heavyweight Harker: 5.6% – 6.1%
- Rival Bandit Revenant (x3): 25% – 37.5%
- Cofferant or Chubby Skagg: 30%
- Air-Drop Chests: 15%
- Red Chest: 5%
- Badass Enemies: 3% – 4.5%
- White Chest: 1.5%
- Other Enemies: 0.5% – 0.75%
Related Legendary Weapons:
GET FREE LOOT WITH THESE CODE!
Claim these Borderlands 3 SHiFT Codes for in-game rewards!