About the Kill-o’-the-Wisp:
The Kill-o’-the-Wisp is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Maliwan Shotgun shoots a slow-moving Orb. The Orb will create a chain lighting and damage all nearby enemies. The Kill-o’-the-Wisp is great for stripping multiple shields at once. While it can take out the weaker targets, this weapon is lacking the raw damage to kill Heavies or Bosses. So shoot an Orb into an area to break the enemy’s shield and follow up with a different weapon. Beware the Kill-o’-the-Wisp has a high ammo consumption.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Some say it can lead you to your fate.”
- Always Shock.
- After a charge up it shoots a slow-moving Orb that damages nearby enemies.
- Consumes 4 ammo per shot.
How to get the Kill-o’-the-Wisp?:
The Kill-o’-the-Wisp can be randomly obtained from any loot source but it has a high chance of dropping from Under Taker who is located in The Droughts on Pandora.
The Drop Rate of the Kill-o’-the-Wisp is 15%
- The Orb fired by the Kill-o’-the-Wisp can pass through enemies.
- The Orb fired by the Kill-o’-the-Wisp will deal splash damage on hitting a solid surface.
- The flavor text and the name of the gun are references to The Will o’ the Wisps from the 2012 movie Brave.