None, Fire, Lightning, Poison, Frost, and Dark Magic
Special Legendary Effect
Once more unto the breach.
The Last Gasp will increase your Fire Rate, Reload Speed, and provide you with Ammo Regen whenever the shield is depleted.
- While Depleted:
- Fire Rate +25%
- Reload Speed +20%
- Ammo Regen +10%
How to get the Last Gasp?
- You can obtain the Last Gasp randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also farm ZomBoss who is the final boss in Shattergrave Barrow as it is the dedicated loot source for the Last Gasp.
The Last Gasp spawns with 0 to 2 Shield Components. There are 12 different parts and each of these augments has an equal chance of rolling on the item.
- ABSORB: +15% chance to Absorb bullets as Ammo.
- ADAPTIVE: +8% Maximum Health and 17% Damage Resistance to the last damage type received for 3 seconds.
- BRIMMING: While full: +5% Max-Health Regen/s
- CAPACITY: +25%/+50%/ Maximum Ward.
- DELAY: -25% Ward Recharge Delay.
- HEALTH: +10% Maximum Health.
- NOVA: Trigger an Elemental Damage Nova on Ward Break
- RECHARGE: +15% Ward Regeneration Rate
- REFLECT: 15%/30% chance to Reflect bullets and arrows while Warded.
- RESISTANT: Increases Resistance
- SPIKE: Return xxx Damage if dealt Melee Damage while Warded.
- TURTLE: +40% Ward Capacity, -10% Maximum Health.