The Legendary Berserker class mod is a Borderlands 2 Legendary item that is specifically for Salvador the Gunzerker. This Bandit class mod does not spawn with any optional prefixes. While Gunzerking, the Rate of Fire bonus applies only to the weapon held in the right hand. Do not confuse this class mod with the similarly named Legendary Gunzerker class mod.
How to get the Legendary Berserker Class Mod?
The Legendary soldier class mod is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from these Invincible bosses.
- Vermivorous the Invincible
- Vermivorous can only spawn in True Vault Hunter Mode and Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. Areas in which large numbers of Varkids are found are ideal for getting Vermivorous to spawn. Aggro the group of Varkids as they need to evolve into a more badass version until one of them reaches a supreme badass class. Varkids can be found in abundance within the Caustic Caverns and the Tundra Express – Farmhouse.
- Pete the Invincible
- Pyro Pete the Invincible is a raid boss exclusive to Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage. He can be summoned by using the “Raid Post” found in his old arena underneath Pyro Pete’s Bar, located in The Beatdown.
- Voracidous the Invincible
- Voracidous the Invincible is a raid boss exclusive to Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt. This stalker can be summoned by using the “Raid Post” next to the Rage Cage found in a branch of Candlerakk’s Crag.
“Never look at my fist.” – Increases movement speed while Gunzerking by 20%.
The red text is a reference to one of Brick ‘s quotes when he kills an enemy.
All variants of the Legendary Berserker class mod grant the following bonuses up to:
- Cooldown Rate: +47%
- Fire Rate: +28%
- Melee Damage: +41%
Variants of the Legendary Berserker class mod may grant the following bonuses up to:
- +5 Locked and Loaded
- Reloading your gun will increase your fire rate by+5% per level for a short time.
- +5 Quick Draw
- Improves weapon swapping speed and critical hit damage with all weapons.
- +5 Filled to the Brim
- increases magazine size of all gun types, in addition to increasing ammo carrying capacity of all gun types.
- +5 Hard to Kill
- Regenerates and increases maximum health.
- +5 Incite
- Taking damage increases movement and reload speed.