The Legendary Hunter class mod is a Borderlands 2 Legendary item that is specifically for Zero the Assassin. This Jakobs class mod does not spawn with any optional prefixes.
How to get the Legendary Hunter Class Mod?
The Legendary Hunter class mod is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from these Invincible bosses.
- Vermivorous the Invincible
- Vermivorous can only spawn in True Vault Hunter Mode and Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. Areas in which large numbers of Varkids are found are ideal for getting Vermivorous to spawn. Aggro the group of Varkids as they need to evolve into a more badass version until one of them reaches a supreme badass class. Varkids can be found in abundance within the Caustic Caverns and the Tundra Express – Farmhouse.
- Pete the Invincible
- Pyro Pete the Invincible is a raid boss exclusive to Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage. He can be summoned by using the “Raid Post” found in his old arena underneath Pyro Pete’s Bar, located in The Beatdown.
- Voracidous the Invincible
- Voracidous the Invincible is a raid boss exclusive to Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt. This stalker can be summoned by using the “Raid Post” next to the Rage Cage found in a branch of Candlerakk’s Crag.
“I never die.” – Using Decepti0n instantly restores 10% of your health.
The red text is a reference to one of Mordecai’s quotes upon getting downed by an enemy in Borderlands.
All variants of the Legendary Hunter class mod grant the following bonuses up to:
- Cooldown Rate: +42%
- Critical Damage: +33%
- Reload Speed: +22%
Variants of the Legendary Hunter class mod may grant the following bonuses up to:
- +5 Headsh0t
- Increases Critical Hit Damage per level.
- +5 Fast Hands
- Increases Reload Speed and Weapon swap speed.
- +5 C0unter Strike
- Increases melee damage when injured.
- +5 Killing Bl0w
- Increases Melee Damage against enemies with low health.
- +5 Ir0n Hand
- Increases Melee Damage and Maximum Health.