The Legendary Mechromancer class mod is a Borderlands 2 Legendary item that is specifically for Gaige the Mechromancer. This Hyperion class mod grants 6 Skill Bonuses, as opposed to the ordinary 5 granted by other legendary class mods (except the Legendary Psycho and Legendary Soldier class mods). The Legendary Mechromancer class mod does not spawn with any optional prefixes.
How to get the Legendary Mechromancer Class Mod?
The Legendary Mechromancer class mod is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from these Invincible bosses.
- Vermivorous the Invincible
- Vermivorous can only spawn in True Vault Hunter Mode and Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. Areas in which large numbers of Varkids are found are ideal for getting Vermivorous to spawn. Aggro the group of Varkids as they need to evolve into a more badass version until one of them reaches a supreme badass class. Varkids can be found in abundance within the Caustic Caverns and the Tundra Express – Farmhouse.
- Pete the Invincible
- Pyro Pete the Invincible is a raid boss exclusive to Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage. He can be summoned by using the “Raid Post” found in his old arena underneath Pyro Pete’s Bar, located in The Beatdown.
- Voracidous the Invincible
- Voracidous the Invincible is a raid boss exclusive to Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt. This stalker can be summoned by using the “Raid Post” next to the Rage Cage found in a branch of Candlerakk’s Crag.
Reported variants of the Legendary Mechromancer class mod grant the following bonuses up to:
- Cooldown Rate: +44%
Variants of the Legendary Mechromancer class mod may grant the following bonuses up to:
- +5 Cooking Up Trouble
- While your gun’s magazine is full you regenerate health.
- +5 The Better Half
- When your magazine is half empty you gain a fire rate bonus.
- +5 20% Cooler
- Increases the cooldown rate of your action skill.
- +5 More Pep
- Increases your chances of applying Burn, Electrocute, Corrode, and Slag Status Effects.
- +5 Strength of Five Gorillas
- Increases Melee Damage for you and Deathtrap.
- +5 Smaller, Lighter, Faster
- Increases your reload speed but decreases your magazine size.