The Legendary Psycho class mod is a Borderlands 2 Legendary item that is specifically for Krieg the Psycho. This bandit class mod grants 6 Skill Bonuses, as opposed to the ordinary 5 granted by most legendary class mods (except the Legendary Soldier and Legendary Mechromancer class mods). Of this series this is the only Legendary class mod that does not improve action skill cooldown and to have a negative bonus as an attribute, this being an increased Shield Recharge Delay, although Krieg’s skills generally benefit from an increased delay.
How to get the Legendary Psycho Class Mod?
The Legendary Psycho class mod is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from these Invincible bosses.
- Vermivorous the Invincible
- Vermivorous can only spawn in True Vault Hunter Mode and Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. Areas in which large numbers of Varkids are found are ideal for getting Vermivorous to spawn. Aggro the group of Varkids as they need to evolve into a more badass version until one of them reaches a supreme badass class. Varkids can be found in abundance within the Caustic Caverns and the Tundra Express – Farmhouse.
- Pete the Invincible
- Pyro Pete the Invincible is a raid boss exclusive to Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage. He can be summoned by using the “Raid Post” found in his old arena underneath Pyro Pete’s Bar, located in The Beatdown.
- Voracidous the Invincible
- Voracidous the Invincible is a raid boss exclusive to Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt. This stalker can be summoned by using the “Raid Post” next to the Rage Cage found in a branch of Candlerakk’s Crag.
All variants of the Legendary Psycho class mod grant the following bonuses/penalties up to:
- Magazine Size: +37%
- Burn Damage: +37%
- Shield Recharge Delay: +1.50
Variants of the Legendary Psycho class mod may grant the following bonuses up to:
- +5 Blood-Filled Guns
- Enables the Bloodlust mechanic. Increases magazine size by 0.5% per rank for every stack of Bloodlust. When stacks decay, any ammunition added to the clip beyond a weapon’s native capacity is returned to the ammo reserves.
- +5 Blood Twitch
- Kill Skill. Enables the Bloodlust mechanic. Increases weapon swap speed by 0.3% per rank for every stack of Bloodlust.
- +5 Empty the Rage
- Increases melee damage; further increases melee damage when your shield is depleted or magazine is empty.
- +5 Feed the Meat
- Increases max health and shield recharge delay.
- +5 Burn, Baby, Burn
- Increases burn damage and the chance to set oneself on fire.
- +5 Fuel the Fire
- Kill Skill. Increases the chance to set oneself on fire. Increases elemental effect chance.