The Legendary Siren class mod is a Borderlands 2 Legendary item that is specifically for Maya the Siren. This Maliwan class mod grants increased movement speed while using Phaselock. A bonus you can expand on by spec-ing into the Motion tree skills, Suspension and Thoughtlock , these increases the amount of time that enemies are Phaselocked, and therefore extending the duration of the Legendary Siren’s movement buff. The Legendary Siren class mod does not spawn with any optional prefixes.
How to get the Legendary Siren Class Mod?
The Legendary soldier class mod is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from these Invincible bosses.
- Vermivorous the Invincible
- Vermivorous can only spawn in True Vault Hunter Mode and Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. Areas in which large numbers of Varkids are found are ideal for getting Vermivorous to spawn. Aggro the group of Varkids as they need to evolve into a more badass version until one of them reaches a supreme badass class. Varkids can be found in abundance within the Caustic Caverns and the Tundra Express – Farmhouse.
- Pete the Invincible
- Pyro Pete the Invincible is a raid boss exclusive to Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage. He can be summoned by using the “Raid Post” found in his old arena underneath Pyro Pete’s Bar, located in The Beatdown.
- Voracidous the Invincible
- Voracidous the Invincible is a raid boss exclusive to Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt. This stalker can be summoned by using the “Raid Post” next to the Rage Cage found in a branch of Candlerakk’s Crag.
“(Giggles) I’m really good at this.” – Increases movement speed while using Phaselock by 45%.
The red text is a reference to one of Lilith’s quotes upon scoring a critical hit in Borderlands.
Reported variants of the Legendary Siren class mod grant the following bonuses up to:
- Cooldown Rate: +53%
- Gun Damage: +39%
Variants of the Legendary Siren class mod may grant the following bonuses up to:
- +5 Ward
- +5% Shield Capacity and -8% Shield Recharge Delay per level.
- +5 Accelerate
- +3% Gun Damage and +4% Bullet Speed per level.
- +5 Mind’s Eye
- Increases Critical Hit and Melee Damage per level
- +5 Foresight
- Increases Magazine Size and Reload Speed with all weapon types. +4% Magazine Size and +5% Reload Speed per level.
- +5 Flicker
- +6% Elemental Effect Chance per level.