The Legendary Soldier class mod is a Borderlands 2 Legendary item that is specifically for Axton the commando. This Dahl class mod grants 6 Skill Bonuses, as opposed to the ordinary 5 granted by other legendary class mods (except the Legendary Psycho and Legendary Mechromancer class mods). The Legendary Soldier class mod does not spawn with any optional prefixes.
How to get the Legendary Soldier Class Mod?
The Legendary soldier class mod is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from these Invincible bosses.
- Vermivorous the Invincible
- Vermivorous can only spawn in True Vault Hunter Mode and Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. Areas in which large numbers of Varkids are found are ideal for getting Vermivorous to spawn. Aggro the group of Varkids as they need to evolve into a more badass version until one of them reaches a supreme badass class. Varkids can be found in abundance within the Caustic Caverns and the Tundra Express – Farmhouse.
- Pete the Invincible
- Pyro Pete the Invincible is a raid boss exclusive to Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage. He can be summoned by using the “Raid Post” found in his old arena underneath Pyro Pete’s Bar, located in The Beatdown.
- Voracidous the Invincible
- Voracidous the Invincible is a raid boss exclusive to Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt. This stalker can be summoned by using the “Raid Post” next to the Rage Cage found in a branch of Candlerakk’s Crag.
Reported variants of the Legendary Soldier class mod grant the following bonuses up to:
- Cooldown Rate: +47%
- Gun Damage: +39%
- Fire Rate: +25%
Variants of the Legendary Soldier class mod may grant the following bonuses up to:
- +5 Sentry
- +1 shot per burst and +2s duration for Sabre Turret per level.
- +5 Ready
- +8% Reload Speed per level.
- +5 Impact
- +4% Gun Damage and +3% Melee Damage per level.
- +5 Expertise
- +14% weapon swap and aim speed per level; +7% movement speed when aiming per level.
- +5 Healthy
- +6% Maximum Health per level.
- +5 Preparation
- +3% shield capacity per level; regenerate 0.4% health per second per level when shields are full.