The Liquid Cooling is one of the Legendary Pistols in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. This Weapon is manufactured by Skuldugger and is part of the base game.
Special Legendary Effect
Works great until it doesn’t.
The Liquid Cooling will reduce its built-up heat whenever you score a Critical Hit. This will prevent it from overheating and allow you to continue “endlessly” firing the weapon.
How to get the Liquid Cooling?
- You can obtain the Liquid Cooling randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also farm Lissia who is the Oblisk Boss located in Crackmast Cove as she is the dedicated loot source for the Liquid Cooling.
- Patch 220.127.116.11a
- Liquid Cooling’s damage scaling increased by +7.8%
- Hotfix 18.104.22.168g
- Addressed an issue with how Liquid Cooling Damage Scaling was being calculated (-66% Damage).
- Every Legendary in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- How to increase your loot luck
- Elemental Damages in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Explained
- Every Enchantment in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands