The Live Wire is one of the Legendary SMGs in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. This Weapon is manufactured by Dahlia and is part of the base game.
Special Legendary Effect
The lightning. It’s good for you!
When firing the Live Wire it has a high chance to connect a Lighting Beam with an enemy, that can chain to other enemies.
The Live Wire passively grants +20% Melee Damage.
Additionally, while holding the Live Wire every 2nd Melee Strike zaps the target, dealing 100% Lighting Melee Damage over 1 second.
The Live Wire can swap between Full-Auto and 5-Round Burst.
How to get the Live Wire?
- You can obtain the Live Wire randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- The Live Wire originally scaled well with Melee Damage increases, while it still scales it doesn’t scale as well when the game launched. Focus on “All Damage Dealt” increases instead to get the most damage out of this weapon.
- Hotfix 126.96.36.199a
- Live Wire’s Chain Lightning beam would scale its damage based on how low your ammo was, with 0 doing the most damage. We’ve removed that scaling and balanced the beam to do the same amount of damage for what it would have done with no ammo. This is an overall buff, but made the gun perform a bit stronger than intended, so we’re slightly reducing its damage.
- Reduced Live Wire’s Chain Lightning beam damage by 12.5%
- Hotfix 188.8.131.52a
- Stabbomancer’s “Follow Up” stacks would trigger unintentionally with the chain lightning effect on the Dahlia SMG Live Wire
- Every Legendary in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- How to increase your loot luck
- Elemental Damages in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Explained
- Every Enchantment in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands