About the Lucian’s Call:
The Lucian’s Call is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Vladof Assault Rifle thinks that’s a Jakobs weapon. While it works as a Vladof weapon the projectiles behave like Jakobs ammo. You have a high fire rate assault rifle that has bullets that ricochet to nearby enemies. The Lucian’s Call even has a wooden texture skin like Jakobs weaponry but has spinning barrels like a Vladof would. The Lucian’s Call does have a bit of a knockback, so you need to keep this weapon in check to score those critical hits.
Incendiary, Corrosive, Cryo
Special Weapon Effect:
- Critical hits return 2 bullets to your magazine and ricochet 2 bullets at the nearest enemy.
- No Alternative Fire mode.
How to get the Lucian’s Call?:
- The Lucian’s Call can randomly be obtained as a ‘world drop’ from any loot source.
- The Lucian’s Call also has an increased chance of dropping from Blue Fire who is located in Slaughterstar 3000.
- The Lucian’s Call also has a chance of dropping from Crazy Earl by giving him a Loot-o-Gram, which you can get from Dinklebot who is located at Skywell-27 on Promethea.
The Drop Rate of the Lucian’s Call is 25%
- Ideally, you want to get a cryo version of the Lucian’s Call as it is the most well-rounded element compared to the other elements.
- The Lucian’s Call works really well in conjunction with FL4K’s Fade Away skill and Guerrillas in the Mist augment.
- Other skills you should consider when playing as FL4K are ‘Leave No Trace’ and ‘Megavore’. Because this makes it much easier to retain the infinite ammo loop.
- Hotfix Aug 6, 2020 – Reduced the spread of projectiles and Increased weapon damage ~+55% dmg
- The special effect of this weapon, the ammo refill and the ricochet, is the same as the Rowan’s Call.