About the Lucky 7:
The Lucky 7 is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Jakobs Pistol is very on theme with the Handsome Jackpot DLC. Every time you reload you basically play a slot machine and gain specific buffs for that ammo clip. This way the Lucky 7 can be a very powerful weapon when lady luck is on your side. A fun thing with Borderlands is that, if you spec into the right skills or gear you can influence how things work and take full advantage of these boosts. By having a lot of ammo regeneration you don’t have to reload and therefore can choose your desired buffs before going into combat.
Special Weapon Effect:
- Has a chance to get with 1 or multiple bonus effects after reloading.
- Head: Projectile light up and deal critical damage.
- Bullets: Makes the revolver full-auto.
- Elemental: Projectiles deal elemental damage.
- Nuke: Projectiles explode on impact and deal splash damage
- 7: Revolver now shoots 7 Projectiles with a “7” Projectile spread.
How to get the Lucky 7?:
The Lucky 7 can be obtained as a world drop in Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot DLC, it also has a high chance of dropping from the Scraptrap Prime which is located in The Compactor.
- Hotfix – December 17, 2020
- Increased the chance to get bonus effects after reloading
- Swapping weapons removes the bonus effects
- With an Ammo regeneration build on Moze, you don’t have to reload and keep your desired good role with a lot of bonus effects.
- This gun can also work very well with FL4K’s “Leave No Trace” skill.
- “O Fortuna” is a medieval Latin Goliardic poem written early in the 13th century, part of the collection known as the Carmina Burana.
- Fortuna was the goddess of fortune and the personification of luck in the Roman religion.