Fire, Lightning, Poison, Frost, and Dark Magic
Special Legendary Effect
He’s too dangerous to be left alive.
The Maced Wardu will deal Melee Damage – based on your currently equipped Melee Weapon – to enemies that deal melee damage to you.
How to get the Maced Wardu?
- You can obtain the Maced Wardu randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also farm The Great Wight who is the Oblisk Boss in Wartooth Shallows as it is the dedicated loot source for the Maced Wardu.
The Maced Wardu spawns with 0 to 2 Shield Components. There are 13 different parts and each of these augments has an equal chance of rolling on the item.
- ABSORB: +15% chance to Absorb bullets as Ammo.
- ADAPTIVE: +8% Maximum Health and 17% Damage Resistance to the last damage type received for 3 seconds.
- ADRENALINE: +23% Reload Speed while Ward is depleted.
- AMP: While Full, shots drain 30% Ward for 20% Gun Damage.
- BRIMMING: While full: +5% Max-Health Regen/s
- CAPACITY: +25%/+50%/ Maximum Ward.
- FLEET: +10% Movement Speed while Ward is depleted.
- HEALTH: +10% Maximum Health.
- NOVA: Trigger an Elemental Damage Nova on Ward Break
- REFLECT: 15%/30% chance to Reflect bullets and arrows while Warded.
- RESISTANT: Increases Resistance
- TRIGGER HAPPY: +10% Fire Rare while Ward is depleted
- TURTLE: +40% Ward Capacity, -10% Maximum Health.