About the Malak’s Bane:
The Malak’s Bane is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Dahl Sniper Rifle can swap between a Sniper and a Shotgun mode by using the alt-fire option. The projectiles of the Malak’s Bane move pretty slow and sniper shots try and adjust the flight path of the projectile to score a critical hit. The ammo consumption is pretty high and the damage output isn’t that great compared to other sniper rifles.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Welcome to the end.”
- Swaps between Sniper and Shotgun.
- The Sniper consumes 2 ammo per shot.
- The Shotgun consumes 2 Ammo per shot, for 6 pellets.
- On long distances bullets slightly change their flightpath to hit an enemy.
- Ricochets of surfaces twice.
Fire damage is strong against Flesh and can cause targets to burn. Burning deals high damage over a 5-second duration.
The Malak’s Bane can be obtained from any loot source but it has an increased chance to drop from Phoenix who is located at The Splinterlands on Pandora.
- Hotfix May 13, 2021
- Increased weapon damage by 65%
- Hotfix January 14, 2021
- Increased weapon damage by 33.3%
- Hotfix February 27, 2020
- Increased weapon damage and the shotgun ammo cost is reduced