About the Malak’s Bane:
The Malak’s Bane is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Dahl Sniper Rifle can swap between a Sniper and a Shotgun mode by using the alt-fire option. The projectiles of the Malak’s Bane move pretty slow and sniper shots try and adjust the flight path of the projectile to score a critical hit. The ammo consumption is pretty high and the damage output isn’t that great compared to other sniper rifles. Even with the February 27, 2020 update this weapon still underperforms.
Incendiary or Cryo
Special Weapon Effect:
“Welcome to the end.”
- Swaps between Sniper and Shotgun.
- The Sniper consumes 2 ammo per shot.
- The Shotgun consumes 2 Ammo per shot, for 6 pellets.
- On long distances bullets slightly change flightpath to hit an enemy.
- Ricochets of surfaces twice.
How to get the Malak’s Bane?:
The Malak’s Bane can be obtained from any loot source but it has an increased chance to drop from Pheonix who is located at The Splinterlands on Pandora.
The Drop Rate of the Malak’s Bane is 10%
- With the February 27, 2020 update, this weapon received a weapon damage increase and the shotgun ammo cost is reduced.