Table of contents
None, Fire, Lightning, Poison, Frost, and Dark Magic
Special Legendary Effect
We’re lights out.
The Manual Transmission can increase its fire rate when you switch its firing mode as the weapon starts to overheat.
How to get the Manual Transmission?
- You can obtain the Manual Transmission randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also farm Vorcanar who is the final boss in Mount Craw as he is the dedicated loot source.
- Hotfix 184.108.40.206b
- Sped up Mode Swap speed by 20%
- Increased Damage Scaling by 15%
- Increased minimum Fire Rate by 30%. The initial fire rate starts faster to do damage sooner
- Hotfix 220.127.116.11a
- The heat gauge would not appear on the Manual Transmission, making it hard to see when to shift gears.
- Every Legendary in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- How to increase your loot luck
- Elemental Damages in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Explained
- Every Enchantment in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands