About the Mind Sweeper Class Mod:
The Mind Sweeper is a Legendary item in Borderlands 3. Mr. Torgue would be proud of this Gunner Class Mod.
Special Weapon Effect:
- Critical hits have a 25% chance to drop a micro grenade that explodes.
How to get the Mind Sweeper Class Mod?:
The Mind Sweeper has a 15% chance of dropping from Archer Rowe who is located in the Meridian Metroplex on Promethea.
- Fire in the Skag Den
- This skill allows Moze to deal additional incendiary damage whenever she deals splash damage.
This skill allows Moze to regenerate ammo briefly whenever she scores a critical hit.
- Torgue Cross-Promotion
- Whenever Moze deals splash damage, there is a chance for the splash radius to be doubled.
- The element and damage of the micro grenade are based on the weapon used.
- Preferably you want the Mind Sweeper Class Mod with a ‘Splash Damage Radius’ bonus stat. This makes the micro grenades a lot more effective.
- The “Pull the Holy Pin” skill can double the damage of the mini-grenades. On top of that, these can add another chance to trigger new mini-grenades that will inherit all the previous bonuses which can then escalate to a chain of growing damage.
- matching elemental bonuses to your weapon will also be added again when a micro-grenade is created.
- Get 3/3 on the “Stoke the Embers” Skill to boost the micro-grenade damage even further.
PASSIVE STAT BONUSES
If you want a god-roll Mind Sweeper Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your Gunner Class Mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Splash Damage / Weapon Damage
- While General Splash/Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- [Manufacturer] Weapon (Critical) Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- The name is a play on the term “minesweeper.”
- The flavor text is a catchphrase from the 2002 cartoon The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius.