About the Mind Sweeper Class Mod:
Special Weapon Effect:
- Critical hits have a 25% chance to drop a micro grenade that explodes.
How to get the Mind Sweeper Class Mod?:
The Mind Sweeper can be obtained during the Trial of Cunning that is located in the Ghostlight Beacon, it has a high chance of dropping from the Tink of Cunning.
- Fire in the Skag Den
- This skill allows Moze to deal additional incendiary damage whenever she deals splash damage.
- This skill allows Moze to regenerate ammo briefly whenever she scores a critical hit.
- Torgue Cross-Promotion
- Whenever Moze deals splash damage, there is a chance for the splash radius to be doubled.
- The element and damage of the micro grenade are based on the weapon used.
- Preferably you want the Mind Sweeper Class Mod with a ‘Splash Damage Radius’ bonus stat. This makes the micro grenades a lot more effective.
PASSIVE STAT BONUSES
If you want a god-roll Mind Sweeper Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your Gunner Class Mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Splash Damage / Weapon Damage
- While General Splash/Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- [Manufacturer] Weapon (Critical) Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- The name is a play on the term “minesweeper.”
- The flavor text is a catchphrase from the 2002 cartoon The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius.