About the Nagata:
The Nagata is a Legendary weapon in Borderlands 3. This is a Hyperion Grenade Mod that lets you bombard a specific point on the map. When you throw this grenade, it will create a floating ring of 8 grenades in front of you. After a short delay, these explosive projectiles will teleport 1 by 1 towards the destination. This grenade mod is great for dealing a lot of damage on a specific point. Therefore, it’s great against single targets. Because the target area is pretty contained you won’t have much collateral damage.
Special Weapon Effect:
- Creates a ring of 8 explosive projectiles that will teleport to their destination and will detonate on impact.
How to get the Nagata?:
The Nagata has a 15% chance of dropping from Chupacabratch who is located around the halfway point on Athenas. It’s one of the legendary hunt targets you have to do for Sir Hammerlock. But this weapon can also be randomly obtained from any suitable loot source as a ‘World Drop’.
- Hotfix – October 15, 2020
- 100% Increased grenade damage
- Increased damage radius
- The Nagata occasionally appears in Maurice’s Black Market.
- The name and flavor text are a reference to the TV series The Expanse. The grenade mimics the appearance of a bank of torpedoes being launched from a ship in the show.
GET FREE LOOT WITH THESE CODE!
Claim these Borderlands 3 SHiFT Codes for in-game rewards!