About the Nemesis:
The Nemesis is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Dahl Pistol is a solid weapon, overall it has good stats. The legendary special effect of the Nemesis makes this weapon good for mobbing. This is because the Nemesis will mix in shock damage as you fire this weapon. That way you strip the enemy’s shield and continue to deal damage to their life bar without switching to another weapon. For flesh enemies, you want a Nemesis with the fire element and for armored enemies, you want the Nemesis with the corrosive element. You can run this on Mayhem Level 4.
Incendiary or Corrosive
Special Weapon Effect:
“A righteous infliction of retribution.”
- Chance to deal shock damage in addition to the primary element.
- Can switch between 2 firing & zoom modes, Semi-Auto or 3-round burst.
How to get the Nemesis?:
The Nemesis can be obtained from any loot source but has a 15% chance of dropping from Mouthpiece who is located in the Ascension Bluff on Pandora.
- The Nemesis occasionally appears in Maurice’s Black Market.
- The Nemesis is a returning weapon from Borderlands but as a legendary Dahl pistol instead of a pearlescent Hyperion pistol.
- The flavor text is from the 2000 film Snatch, in which the character Brick Top gives the following quote: “Do you know what “nemesis” means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an ‘orrible cunt… me.”
SECRET VENDOR LOCATION DISCOVERED
Discover the location of Maurice’s hidden Black Market vending machine that sells Legendary items!
Where is Maurice?