The Neogenator is a Legendary item in Borderlands 2. This Anshin shield offers health regeneration that scales inversely with the remaining shield capacity, however, the regeneration stops if the shield is completely depleted. Any damage caused while the Neogenator is active will increase your health regeneration. Like other adaptive shields, the Neogenator initially does not have any elemental resistance, however, it will adapt to an elemental once you take elemental damage. Beware this shield will lose its resistance when it’s depleted. Otherwise, the Neogenator is very well suited for extended combat scenarios as long as you keep recovering from the damage.
Special Weapon Effects:
For an impenetrable shield stand inside yourself.
- Increased max health and health regeneration.
- High elemental resistance.
- Lowered shield capacity.
How to get the Neogenator?:
You can get the Neogenator randomly from any obtainable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from Spycho located in Frostburn Canyon. You will encounter Spycho at the end of the mission Monster Mash (Part 3).
The Neogenator also has an increased chance to drop from Sully the Blacksmith in the TK Baha’s Bloody Harvest Headhunter DLC. Sully the Blacksmith is a boss fought midway through the TK Baha’s Bloody Harvest gauntlet mission The Bloody Harvest.
- Deathtrap does not benefit from the health regeneration effect when the Neogenator is equipped by a Mechromancer using Sharing is Caring.
- The red text is a quote by the American philosopher Henry David Thoreau.
- The Reogenator is a similar shield from Borderlands the Pre-Sequel which’s name is a play on Neogenator.