About the Night Hawkin:
The Night Hawkin is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This is a powerful Dahl SMG that switches elements based on the time of day. During the day, your bullets will deal Cryo damage and during the night, your bullets will deal fire damage.
Cryo, and Fire
Special Weapon Effect:
“Stranger than things.”
- Switches between cryo and incendiary damage depending on the time of day (day time for cryo, night time for incendiary) with each hit increasing in elemental effect chance.
- No delay between bursts.
How to get the Night Hawkin?:
- The Night Hawkin can be obtained randomly from any loot source.
- Has a 6.7% chance of dropping from Demoskaggons who are located in The Droughts on Pandora.
- It also has a 15% chance of dropping from Rakkman who is located in Carnivora on Pandora.
The Drop Rate of the Night Hawkin is 15% from Rakkman and 6.7% from Demoskaggons
- The weapon card will always display the cryo stats for the weapon regardless of the time of day.
- Due to level restrictions on weapons with cryo damage, low-level variants of the weapon will not display any element on the weapon card but the special effect is still applied.
- The flavor text and name are a reference to the 2016 web television series Stranger Things and the 2006 movie Stranger than Fiction.
4,5 stars for sure 🙂
Always surprised by the damage and love the effect although it’s not very reliable
Vault Hunter Chaos
Good depending on the time of day
It melts https://t.co/Kd6VAxWhuA
Amazing critical damage
A gud gun
Tristan D Ivy
That gun is my second wind
Have one on all 4 characters . Never leave Sanctuary with out it.
I like it when it’s cold, but not when it’s fire