The Pandemecium is one of the Legendary Armor in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. This Armor is manufactured by Kleave and is part of the base game. The Pandemecium is great to deal a lot of Poison Damage and stipe away yellow armor bars.
Special Legendary Effect
Rid this pestilence from within.
- Whenever a Poison Status Effect deals damage over time, there is a 15% chance for the enemy to explode dealing a lot of Poison Damage.
How to get the Pandemecium?
- You can obtain the Pandemecium randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also farm Parasite, who is the final boss in Tangle Drift, as it is in their dedicated loot pool.
- Armor rolls with different skills depending on the Armor’s classes
- Secondary Passive Stats are grouped into 6 clusters and can only roll 1 Stat from each cluster.
- The red text is a line from the 2020 song Messiah Complex I: Ivory Tower by the progressive metal band Haken.