The Peg Leg is one of the Legendary Melee Weapons in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. This Melee Item is manufactured by Bonk and is part of the base game.
Table of contents
None, Fire, Lightning, Poison, Frost, and Dark Magic
Special Legendary Effect
Melee Attacks increase Movement Speed by 30% and Reload Speed by 40% for 10 seconds.
Additional Hilt Mods
The Peg Leg rolls with 1 random additional hilt mod on top of the weapon’s own unique hilt mod.
|Hilt Mod||Hilt Mod Special Effect|
|ANCIENT||Melee Attacks restore 3.5% of your Action Skill Cooldown.|
|AMP’D||Melee Attacks Amplify the damage of your next 3 shots by 34.4% for the next 10 seconds.|
|ARCHMAGE||Melee Attacks restore 3.4% of your Spell Cooldown.|
|CAUSTIC||Melee Attacks increase your Status Effect Chance and Status Effect Damage by 18.8% for 10 seconds.|
|ECHO||Melee Attacks deal 6% of all Non-Melee Damage dealt by the Fatemaker over the last 10 seconds as bonus damage, and resets this bonus.|
|RAMPAGE||Melee strikes stack +10% Melee Crit Chance. Melee Crits resets this Bonus.|
|VAMPIRE||Melee Attacks Restore 6.1% of your Maximum Health and Maximum Ward.|
|WARRIOR||Melee Attacks increase your Damage Reduction and Melee Damage dealt by 5.2% for 10 seconds. Stacks 5 times.|
How to get the Peg Leg?
- You can obtain the Peg Leg randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also farm LeChance who is the final boss located in Wargtooth Shallows as he is the dedicated source for this weapon.
- The Peg Leg can be used as a utility item to increase other abilities.
- Every Legendary in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- How to increase your loot luck
- Elemental Damages in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Explained
- Every Enchantment in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands