About the Peregrine Class Mod:
The Peregrine is a Legendary item in Borderlands 3. This is a great Beastmaster Class Mod if you pair it up with the right loadout. If you are going to farm for this item, you want as many bonus skills in the skill; Interplanetary Stalker. The Peregrine Class Mod focuses on the Rakk Attack action skill as the Rakk will drop a grenade once they hit a target. This grenade is your current equipped Grenade Mod. This is where the fun stuff happens. Pair this up with the Fishslap Grenade and Groundbreaker (Guardian Rank). The Fishslap grenade deals melee damage and Groundbreaker will trigger an Aftershock, dealing 25% of all non-melee damage you have dealt over the last 5 seconds. Add a Knife Drain Static Charge into the mix and things get really wild. As you can boost that melee damage and receive health regeneration.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Rakk-Shalak in the ak-ak-pack. I win again.”
- Whenever FL4K’s Rakk hits an enemy, the Rakk will drop a grenade that is matched to FL4K’s equipped grenade mod.
- This effect has a ~3-second cooldown.
How to get the Peregrine?:
The Peregrine has a 10% chance of dropping from Dr. Benedict who is located at Benedict of Pain in Krieg’s Mind. But you can also randomly obtain it from any suitable loot source in the Fantastic Fustercluck DLC.
- Interplanetary Stalker
- This skill allows FL4K to gain a stack of Interplanetary Stalker each time they kill an enemy. Each Interplanetary Stalker stack increases all damage dealt by FL4K and their pet.
- Additionally, FL4K gains a unique bonus that stacks up to three times, depending on the type of enemy killed.
- Damage: +2% per stack per rank
- Pet Damage: +1% per stack per rank
- Human Bonus: +3% Action Skill Damage per stack per rank
- Robot Bonus: +1.5% Corrosive Damage per stack per rank
- Beast Bonus: +2(+1)% Movement Speed per stack per rank
- Ambush Predator
- This skill gives FL4K a bonus to weapon handling and critical hit damage when there are no enemies nearby.
- Critical Hit Damage: +4% per rank
- Handling: average +10% per rank
- Eager to Impress
- This skill reduces the cooldown of FL4K’s Action Skill whenever they kill an enemy. If their pet kills an enemy, the cooldown is reduced by a greater amount, and the cooldown of FL4K’s Attack Command is refreshed.
- Pet Kill Cooldown Time: -0.5 seconds per rank
- FL4K Kill Cooldown Time: -0.25 seconds per rank
GET FREE LOOT WITH THESE CODE!
Claim these Borderlands 3 SHiFT Codes for in-game rewards!