About the Phasezerker Class Mod:
Special Weapon Effect:
“I’m always angry.”
- When an action skill is used, Amara gains her Max Rush Stack count that decays over time. Amara gains weapon damage and action skill cooldown rate based on the number of stacks.
- Max Rush stacks: +5
How to get the Phasezerker?:
The Phasezerker can be obtained during the Trial of Fervor in the Skydrowned Pulpit, it has a 50% chance of dropping from Hag of Fervor.
- Whenever Amara inflicts a status effect on an enemy, there is a chance that the enemy is also burned, electrocuted, or corroded.
This skill gives Amara constant health regeneration. The lower her health, the higher the regeneration rate. This rate is doubled for a short time after Amara uses her Action Skill.
- This skill increases the damage and duration of all status effects caused by Amara. A status effect caused by her Action Skill deals further increased damage.
PASSIVE STAT BONUSES
If you want a god-roll Phasezerker Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your Siren Class Mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Weapon Damage
- While General Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- [Manufacturer] Weapon (Critical) Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- The flavor text is a reference to a quote by Bruce Banner in the 2012 film The Avengers in regard to his “secret” on how he transforms into the Hulk.