About the Phoenix Tears:
The Phoenix Tears is a Legendary item in Borderlands 3. This Eridian artifact will restore all your health when you score a second win. This might be one of the worse legendary items in the game at the time of writing. Gearbox has mentioned that they are going to re-evaluate all the unique items, hopefully, the Phoenix Tears gets a buff and another special ability.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Rise from the ashes.”
- Return with 100% health after gaining a Second Wind.
How to get the Phoenix Tears?:
The Phoenix Tears can be obtained from any loot source but has a 10% chance of dropping from Phoenix who is located in The Splinterlands on Pandora. Phoenix is one of the Sir Hammerlock crew challenges.
The Phoenix Tears artifact will grant two of the following bonuses.
- Elemental damage
- Elemental resistance
- Fight For Your Life duration
- Fight For Your Life movement speed
- Max health
- The red flavor text refers to a long-lived bird from Greek mythology. A phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor.
- In the Harry Potter Novels, Phoenix Tears have healing capabilities.
SECRET VENDOR LOCATION DISCOVERED
Discover the location of Maurice’s hidden Black Market vending machine that sells Legendary items!
Where is Maurice?