About the Pull Out Method:
The Pull Out Method is a Legendary Item in Borderlands 3. This Eridian Artifact will generate a singularity every time you perform a slam. Besides pulling in enemies this artifact can drop with various additional boosts depending on the prefix.
Artifact Special Effect:
“Doesn’t work how you think it does.”
- Slams generate a singularity that pulls enemies towards the character.
How to get the Pull Out Method?:
The Pull Out Method can be obtained from any loot source but has a high chance of dropping from DJ Deadsk4g who is located in The Splinterlands on Pandora.
The Pull Out Method will grant three of the following bonuses.
- Elemental resistance
- Elemental damage
- Action skill cooldown rate
- Weapon reload speed
- Max health
- Health regeneration
- Fight For Your Life movement speed
Additional Prefix Effects
- Atom Balm
- Increased radiation aura damage, burst damage, and burst radius.
- Melee hits trigger Enrage. Enrage increases sprint speed and weapon fire rate.
- Electric Slide
- Sliding deals shock damage that can arc to multiple enemies.