About the Pull Out Method:
The Pull Out Method is a Legendary Item in Borderlands 3. This Eridian Artifact will generate a singularity every time you perform a slam. Besides pulling in enemies this artifact can drop with various additional boosts depending on the prefix.
Artifact Special Effect:
“Doesn’t work how you think it does.”
- Slams generate a singularity that pulls enemies towards the character.
How to get the Pull Out Method?:
The Pull Out Method can be obtained from any loot source but has a 10% chance of dropping from DJ Deadsk4g who is located in The Splinterlands on Pandora.
The Pull Out Method will grant three of the following bonuses.
- Elemental resistance
- Elemental damage
- Action skill cooldown rate
- Weapon reload speed
- Max health
- Health regeneration
- Fight For Your Life movement speed
Additional Prefix Effects
- Atom Balm
- Increased radiation aura damage, burst damage, and burst radius.
- Melee hits trigger Enrage. Enrage increases sprint speed and weapon fire rate.
- Electric Slide
- Sliding deals shock damage that can arc to multiple enemies.
SECRET VENDOR LOCATION DISCOVERED
Discover the location of Maurice’s hidden Black Market vending machine that sells Legendary items!
Where is Maurice?