About the Queen’s Call:
The Queen’s Call is a Legendary weapon in Borderlands 3. This is a very powerful Jakobs pistol or at least as long as you manage to get critical hits because that’s where the Queen’s call special powers lie. The Queen’s Call has a fixed magazine of 6 and shots consume 3 ammo per shot. This allows you to fire this gun twice before you need to reload unless you score a critical hit. On each critical hit, 3 bullets will be placed back into your magazine giving you infinite magazine size as long as you manage to score those critical hits. The other special effect is that on each critical hit, 3 bullets will ricochet to the closest target and if your original target didn’t die the bullets will curve towards that target again. The Queen’s Call is great for fighting bosses as these are often at a slower rate and have bigger crit spots. The Queen’s Call also has a hidden healing ability that restores a portion of your HP when dealing damage.
Cryo, Radiation, and Corrosive.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Life is ours, we live it our way.”
- Critical hits return 3 bullets to the magazine and ricochet 3 bullets to the nearest enemy, including the original target.
- Restores a portion of your health when dealing damage (12.5% Lifesteal)
- Consumes 3 ammo per shot.
- Fixed magazine size of 6.
How to get the Queen’s Call?:
The Queen’s Call can be obtained from any loot source but has a 9% chance of dropping from Tyreen the Destroyer who is located in Destroyer’s Rift on Pandora.
- The King’s Call and the Queen’s Call are basically the same weapons they probably riff on the theme of Tyreen and Troy being the “twin gods”. The only difference is the elemental damage they can inflict.
- The extra projectiles gain from Splash/AoE bonuses.
- King’s Call and the Queen’s Call are very effective with FL4K’s ‘Fade Away’ skill as all shots will be registered as a critical hit triggering the weapon’s special effect each time.
- If your original opponent didn’t die from the initial blow the projectiles will circle around and home back to the initial target.
- Hotfix – August 6, 2020
- Increased weapon damage 85%
- Hotfix – June 10, 2021
- Increased damage on critical hits by 108%
- The flavor text is a lyric from Nothing Else Matters by Metallica.